We are looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant who will deliver exciting marketing projects and increase online visibility and conversions for our customers. You will be responsible for creating, managing and measuring marketing efforts in the UK & and growing our engagement globally. This is a part-time role (3days/21 hours per week) for a 3-month period.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Driven by a mission to create a more diverse perception of beauty, Sheer Chemistry is an e-commerce hosiery platform specialising in tights for women of all shades of brown. By offering a range of products in five luscious shades that perfectly match all brown skin tones, Sheer Chemistry empowers women to feel confident and gorgeous in their own skin.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling and posting on social media channels (including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn)
- Setting up opportunities through Instagram such as brand collaborations, competitions and features
- Managing customer databases, updating new information and ensuring all records are kept up-to-date
- General marketing and copywriting duties
- Updating company website and performing general site maintenance
- Evaluating Google Analytics statistics and producing reports
- Creating Content (Photography, Video and digital design) for social media and email marketing
- Managing the influencer marketing programme and researching possible influencers for Affiliate Marketing campaigns
- Content for bi-weekly newsletters powered by MailChimp
- Setting organic social media growth targets
The key is that you must have a keen interest (even an obsession) with digital marketing (SEO, Email, Social, Affiliate) – either having built your own website or blog, volunteered or worked for an organisation in the digital marketing space, or be an avid personal user of social media. Creative, enthusiastic and organised this is a fantastic opportunity to kick-start your career in a small and agile fashion start-up that will support your learning and career development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience in solving problems with tenacious curiosity
- Confident in picking up the phone, pitching ideas and talking to customers
- A fascination with new things, a passion for sharing creative ideas and an eye for detail
- Heavy user of social media with a proven track record of growing and engaging with online audiences
- Comfortable communicating in a wide range of social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn)
- Organised and able to work under pressure, managing multiple tasks and deadlines.
Knowledge of the following tools would also be handy.
- Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Acrobat Pro
- Photoshop/ InDesign/ Light Room
Social Media Scheduling:
- Hootsuite/ Buffer
SEO/ Analytics Tools:
- Google Analytics
Open to any degree discipline as long as you can demonstrate the essential skills.
Salary - £10.55 per hour
Part-Time (3 days/week)
Exposure to leading and growing start-up in the e-commerce sector
Start Date – March 2021
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your tailored CV (in Word format) to together with an answer to the following question:
Why would you like to work at Sheer Chemistry as a Digital Marketing Assistant? (250 words max)
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org