Contract: Full Time (3 month FTC)
Salary: 20-24k pro rata
ABOUT THE BRAND
Sheer Chemistry is a revolutionary hosiery brand that makes tights that perfectly match all brown skin tones. Our mission is to bring inclusivity and representation to the world by empowering people of colour to feel seen, feel celebrated and feel gorgeous in their own skin. Currently we are achieving this within the hosiery industry, but have plans to expand into dancewear, shapewear, lingerie and more.
Our Brand Values:
Write Your Own Rules - We live life on our own terms. Your beauty is yours to define. There are no beauty standards, we celebrate our differences.
Your Story is Your Power - Our story is what makes us unique. Our community provides a safe space so you can feel empowered to share yours and inspire others to do the same. We promote diversity of thought, experience and background. You can sit with us.
Come as you are - We celebrate each other as our most authentic, unapologetic self. All shades, all sizes, all beliefs and ethnicities are welcome. Just be you.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get into fashion retail as you will be exposed to all the different elements of brand and partnerships. We are looking for a friendly, hardworking, all-around great communicator who will also be an excellent brand ambassador for the Sheer Chemistry community.
You would be a Brand & Partnerships Coordinator who will support the growth of our sales channels by gaining new corporate (B2B) clients and increasing online visibility and conversions for our (B2C) customers. You will be assisting our brand and partnerships initiatives including lead generation, outreach and managing customer relationships in the UK and helping to grow our corporate clientbase globally.
ABOUT THE ROLE
What you’ll do…
- Coordinate and update content for our website and social media channels, as well as ensuring marketing material is kept up-to-date
- Creating Content (Photography, video and digital design) for social media and email marketing
- Evaluate performance and campaign results and making suggestions based on findings
- Support the development of campaigns
- Assist in producing background research, strategy, client briefings and competitor analysis documents in preparation for pitches and other client meetings.
- Updating pitch decks and sales brochures
- The role will also include some order fulfilment and stock preparation for corporate partners
- Lead generation of business-to-business opportunities in the performing arts, airlines and hospitality sectors.
- New and existing customer outreach to build relationships and develop contract opportunities, identifying customer product requirements
- Update new and existing leads and opportunities via the CRM system (Customer Relationship Management)
- Develop and maintain good client relationships by delivering the best customer service
- Manage customer databases, updating new information and ensuring all records are kept up-to-date
- Assist with the organisation and running of marketing events
CULTURAL VALUES & REPRESENTING SHEER CHEMISTRY
- Being the voice of Sheer Chemistry to new and existing customers via email, phone call and live chat
- Collecting and sharing customer feedback & insights with the team for potential improvements to our operations, product and technology.
- Helping to form our culture and tone of voice, and bring a fresh pair of eyes to everything
The key is that you must have a keen interest in marketing and brand building – either having worked in a customer service, digital marketing, communications role or equivalent. You are a self-starter who is creative, enthusiastic and organised, and you stay up to date on the latest social media and digital marketing trends.
If this sounds like you, this is a fantastic opportunity to kick-start your career in a small and agile fashion start-up that will support your learning and career development.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Proactive problem solver with tenacious curiosity
- Previous experience in working in a sales/business development/marketing
- Comfortable communicating in a wide range of social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok)
- Confident in picking up the phone, pitching ideas and talking to customers
- Impeccable attention to detail and are well organised
- Tech savvy and able and can learn new systems and software quickly
- Work well independently and as part of a team, while able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Project management skills
- Experience working with a fashion brand
- Experience working with clients in the aviation, performing arts or hospitality industry
- Experience working in a business-to-business environment
- Flexible, remote working with some face-to-face meetings in Nottingham
- Salary range: £20,000 - £24,000 pro rata (depending on experience)
- Exposure to leading and growing start-up in the e-commerce sector
- Ability to work alongside and learn from founder
- Growth and promotion opportunities available
- Some paid travel to London for events
- Start Date - July 2022
Please send your tailored CV, together with your answer to the following question:
Why would you like to work at Sheer Chemistry as a Brand & Partnerships Coordinator? (250 words max)